Saturday, October 8, 2011

SHS




Here are my interpretations for the week:

1. Motion
Photobucket
Self explanatory ;)  Maeve running with a stick- dangerous for sure, but in motion.



2. In Fashion
Photobucket
When I saw this category I laughed to myself, envisioning me trying to get dressed up into something fashionable.  Thank goodness my cutesy daughter can steal the show and I can stay in my sweat pants ;)



3. Waiting to Click
Photobucket
Oh-So-CRUEL... But yes, I have given my kids lemons just to see their faces...  It's a little bit sad- you give them the lemon, get your camera ready, they taste it- your finger is hovering on the shutter, and you wait to click until that twitching, lip curling moment.  :)


4. Animal's Perspective
Photobucket
We took the kids and Lola to the park today... Lola did alright... besides getting into a swamp.  She spent most of her time looking up at the kids from underneath the play structures...   I'd imagine this is what her view was? ;)


5. Many
Photobucket
I love this group of trees.  There are many of them right?



Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment