Thursday, October 6, 2011

SHS (2/27/11)

1. Capture the Sky

Our skies have been less than pleasant this week... gray and dreary. Any sky watching we do during the winter, is from or big front windows.  And believe it or not, one of Mr. Henry's favorite activites, is staring out the window... I'm not sure if he's actually looking at the sky or not, but since this prompt is "Capture the Sky,"  I'm going to say he was. :)

2. Everyday

Pretty self explanatory ;)  My kids and mess- definitely my every day life ;)

3. Furry

SURPRISE!  It's LOLA!  I could've gotten more creative with this one... but she is the furriest beast I own.

Life

 Life at 16 weeks... ;)

Blurred

Maeve- standing in the garage, her face being completely blurred/blotted out by the light coming in from outside.  I kind of like it... ?


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment