I am a mom of three, and the workshops will most definitely be geared towards the working/busy mom (or dad). There will be "assignments" and work involved, but with kids, nothings a given; so its definitely understandable if you're unable to get a photo submitted in time or what not. But my goal is to have you comfortable, with your camera in your hands, shooting in manual mode by the end of the 28 days.
Specifically areas that will be covered in "Know Your Camera... and USE IT!":
- White balance
- Shutter Speed
- Lighting techniques
- Composition within a photo (cropping/ the power of negative space :)
- To make this course super fun, there will be new photo prompts with each lesson; this is to not only get your camera out and in use but to expand your creativity and thinking in the world of photography.
Starting in January, I'll be offering a two week class on children's photography (what I specialize in :)...
Thank you so much for your interest in my classes!
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
I can't wait to meet you, work with you and ultimately help you on your journey into photography!
- November 2012: "Know Your Camera...and USE IT! " $45.00 SLR only
- December 2012: "Know Your Camera...and USE IT!" $45.00 SLR only (with Christmas, this month may get a bit sketchy, but we as mom's know how to squeeze things in. If you think you can swing it, I'm more than willing to work in December)
- January 2013: "Know Your Camera... and USE IT!" $45.00 SLR only
- February 2013: "Know Your Camera...and USE IT!" $45.00 SLR only
- March 2013: "Know Your Camera...and USE IT!" $45.00 SLR only